week 1 blog

 This week I visited 3 destinations to get used to flying, running walking, sitting and even dancing.

Exploring the different kinds of places was fun and very interesting, the imagination in the landscapes are spectacular!

The first place I visited was the land where my TUD Campus is. I got my grips around the building where my class is. I loved the TUD sign above the door, made it feel so real. It took me a good while to figure out how to sit down and it ended up being quite simple. The room is very well designed I loved it. When first entering the building to find the class, I fell off the stairs a number of times which was frustrating! I learned to fly on the landscape, its the perfect place to do so, its very scenic and I soared over the ocean and got a lovely view of the land where the college sits. 

The second place I visited was 'Midnight in Paris'. This place was fabulous! it was like being on a holiday, except it was lashing rain which wasn't very nice. The seafront walk was beautiful, the music in the background made the whole atmosphere very pleasing. The streets lit up with dim lights from the surround restaurants and street lights was very aesthetic. After a while of exploring I found the Eifel Tower, I could not manage to get close because there are so many confusing streets but it was a gorgeous view from a distance.

Final place to visit was 'Isle of View'. Here, there were a lot of other users in the communal area. I loved this place, it was very cute and romantic, it would be a lovely date spot! The little fairy lights around the roof and the love hearts everywhere was so pretty. I took a stroll into the garden walkway lit up with more colorful fairy lights and ended up coming to the little river. I came across a swan boat parked at the doc and decided to try paddle down the river, this was fabulous! I just needed a significant other to join me. I attached a picture of me on the boat! I ended up drifting away and was unsure of how to get off the swan so I had to leave that landscape and return to college.

Great experience altogether and cant wait to explore some more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 Blog

Week 11 Blog