week 10 Blog

 This week's blog is going to be about my group project work and my team's process so far.

My team (team yellow) have been so efficient and dedicated to this project. We have been updating each other on Whatsapp about 3 times a week and helping each other with any issues. So far, we are all in the process of preparing our own section of the presentation, as I have stated in a previous blog, I am working on the sustainable future workplace section. Kacper has set up share point presentation for our team so when we are done our slides, we can upload them to this. 

I had finished my slides last week but never got around to uploading them so I tried to do it on Wednesday last week but I didn't understand how to do it. I asked in the group-chat about how to do it and I received instant replies helping me. This is something my team is very good at, helping each other where ever we can, it is important to support one and other. I managed to get my piece up on our shared presentation in the end and most of the other members have theirs on it too. It looks great!

My team and I have met on Second Life a number of times when we need to have a group discussion about something. My team organised a meeting in Whatsapp Thursday two weeks ago but I couldn't attend it as I was in work but I asked them to fill me in after so I didn't fall behind. Aggie gave me all the details straight away and was very helpful. We have not met regularly as we have been working on our part and we are all well informed on what we have to do from the numerous meetings we had at the beginning but we have been very active on Whatsapp for any queries we have.

We are in the process of arranging a meeting on Second Life soon to fix up the presentation that we have uploaded our parts into and put our whole project together. Kacper and Aggie both own Virtual Reality equipment so they are going to be meeting on it to record a little demo to go with our project which will make it very exciting. 

Our team has diverged and converged over the time we have worked together and especially since we assigned our sections and clarified what we all have to do. We have not diverged completely though, we do keep in touch and agreed to send in updates in the Whatsapp when we can. We are converging together again now though in the upcoming weeks to tie our project together and practice presenting it so we are ready for the real presentation for our lecturer John in class. 

My teams work 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 Blog

Week 11 Blog

Week 3 Blog